Photos

Photos

Friday, October 3, 2014

Provo Fashion Week - Fall 2014 Sneak Peek!

This Fall's Provo Fashion Week starts a week from today! Get your tickets!

I recently did a photo shoot with a few of the gowns from my line with Braadyn Ashley Photography and I couldn't be more excited about it. The results are absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks to my amazing models, Brittany and Alexis for being not only babes, but troopers. I was freezing my booty off and I was in a sweater; but they just kept telling me, "It's really not that cold," (it was that cold).

Also, a big thank you to my sister Cherisa, who did the makeup for these lovely girls. Florals courtesy of Miriam at Foxglove Flower and Gifts.








More to come! But, if you want to see them sooner, come to Provo Fashion Week - my line will be in every show.


1 comment:

  1. Aboslutey darling, I can't wait to see it all next weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete