Photos

Photos

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Long Lace Bridal Shoot

Ok, so this shoot was forever ago and I'm just now posting it, but I'm obsessed with it.

Photography: Christine Barlow - not only is she incredibly talented, but she is so fun and a total sweetheart.
Makeup: Cherisa Frank - having a sister as talented as her is great. Shelby's Twiggy-inspired makeup is on point.
Models: Shelby and Jonnie - ok, these two were the cutest fake married couple in the world. Just look at them...
Jewelry: The Root Jewelry - Miquela was nice enough to let us steal this perfect necklace combo for the day.
Flowers: Foxglove - they're the best. If I ever need a flower or a new plant for my house...they're my go-to.
Tie bar and cufflinks: LucasTaylor - I'm not sure if they're still making these, but we love this classy man-jewelry.
And a huge thanks to my sweet husband for the use of his pants, shirt, belt, and sweet tie.




















1 comment:

  1. Loving everything relating to this wedding particularly the color scheme.Right here is a few beautiful wedding gowns.http://www.bridesmaiddesigners.net

    ReplyDelete