Photos

Photos

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sand Dunes Bridal Shoot

I've been able to be a part of so many gorgeous styled shoots lately and I have a LOT of catch-up to do! Looking back at them as I post is so fun. These photos are incredible!

The styling of this shoot with the florals and those gold candlesticks on the sand...yes yes yes. Combine that with the wind in those dresses (one by me and one by the amazing Natalie Wynn), and this scene is perfection.

Photography: Connie Balluff
Makeup: Eyre Blush
Dresses: Janay Marie Design (lace bodice/charmeuse skirt), 
Natalie Wynn Design (ivory wrap gown)













1 comment:

  1. This is just an amazing bridal shoot. I loved each and every shot. Thanks for sharing it here. I am also getting married at one of beachside wedding venues NYC and very soon we will travel to Jakarta for our pre wedding shoot. I am so excited for my big day!

    ReplyDelete